What I Want My Daughters To Know
- I love both of you unconditionally, and without end. Without either of you in my life, I would consider my life empty and incomplete.
- I took no great enjoyment in being “dad” with rules, but am confident that I have prepared you for the world the best that I could. Your education was the most important thing next to love that I could give you.
- I wanted and chose to spend every waking hour that I had with you. The only time that I spent away from you was to support you, provide for you, and protect you.
- I remember everything thing you did, everything you tried, everything you liked.
- The happiest moments in my life, was the day each of you were placed in my arms.
- I am scared for the day you tell me, “Dad, Matthew asked me out.”
- I will be there for both of you for all of your lives. I will never judge you. I need you to know and trust that you can come to me.
- I am sorry that you had to be exposed to so many health issues for me. But I got through each crisis knowing that I had to come home to you.
- I expect hugs from both of you, no matter how old you are.
- I want both of you to love each other, be best friends to each other as well as sisters.
- You will always be able to come back home.
- I Love You Both!